Monday, April 7, 2008

The Million Dollar Homepage (history)

Million Dollar Pixel Page progress report

In August 2005, a 21 year old from UK came up with an idea. He thought of selling pixels in his website for $1 per pixel and sold them in blocks of 10s.

He claims that he wanted to come up with an idea that was unique and would hopefully capture people's imagination, but with the whole purpose of making money. Indeed, after a year or so, his idea paid off (big), I mean $1,000,000.00. Now that's a good idea.

Eversince the day that I found out about this website, I've been day dreaming that someday I will be the next one to think of then new and inovative way to earn a millon dollar online.

For now though, I will have to be contented in what I love doinging, that is helping out others out there with their computer (PC) problem, specially with their internet connection, including the dreaded SmartBro connection (aka. SmartBro-Ken).

No comments: